The plant belongs to the Malvaceae family and its seed pods are its most prized possessions. The plant has high content of Vitamin A, C and Calcium. Its seeds are hairy, striated and round and that are great to be used for extracting oil. Researchers have established an estimation that these plants may have been found in West African, South Asian and Ethiopian countries.
Benefits & Uses:
• Bhindi/ Okra Carrier Oil reduce level of cholesterol in the body.
• Great for maintaining good digestive health.
• It improves vision and skin health.
• The carrier oil also helps in fighting different ailments in infants.
• This improves bone strength, prevents cancer from occurring and helps in improving cardiovascular health.
• It is also highly beneficial in strengthening immune system.
• It’s use helps in lowering blood pressure and is extraordinarily helpful in protecting heart health.
Botanical Name : Abelmoschus Esculentus
CAS# : 8000-28-0
Color & Odor : Fragrant & Greenish tinge
F.E.M.A. # : NA
Methods of Extraction : Cold pressed
Constituents : Linolenic, Oleic
Solubility : Insoluble in water
Specific Gravity : 0.87500 – 0.88800
Flash Point : NA
Optical Rotation : NA
Major Constituents : Linolenic, Oleic