Brief History of Moringa Carrier Oil::
• The oil is considered a significant product in the production of cosmetic products including in anti-aging cream, soap and body wash, hair care products, deodorant and perfumes.
• Moringa Carrier Oil is also used in manufacturing cooking products and is in general used for decoration of Salads, green dishes and vegetables.
• The oil is also used best in the aromatherapy and for massaging. It also is considered the best product for strengthening scalp and hair parts.
• The oil is believed to combine properly with other fragrances and oils and is pleasant to touch, is not sticky and it warms well in any condition.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Pregnant and lactating woman should avoid the use of this oil because it is not considered safe during that period of time.
• Those who are allergic to nuts should avoid use of Moringa Carrier Oil.
Botanical Name : Moringa oleifera
CAS# : 93165-54-9
Color & Odor : highly stable, penetrating oil &Pale yellow to green in colour and odorless
F.E.M.A. # : N/A
Methods of Extraction : Cold Pressed:
Constituents : Oleic (67% to 72%), Palmitic and Stearic
Solubility : Soluble in Alcohol and other organic solvents & insoluble in water
Specific Gravity : 0.95 – 0.96
Flash Point : 250°C
Optical Rotation : 0.892 to 0.910
Major Constituents : Oleic (67% to 72%), Palmitic and Stearic