Jojoba plants belong to the family Simmondsiaceae of the kingdom Plantae that usually grows to a height of 1-2m. The leaves are oval-shaped, opposite and us 2-4cm long and grey-green in color. The flowers are greenish-yellow in color and small in size with no petals. As seeds do not mature in the same time, during harvesting this is picked by hand.
A Brief Introduction of Jojoba golden Carrier Oil:
Jojoba Carrier Oil obtained from the seeds of the plant that appears golden in colour. The extracted oil is odourless and has longer shelf life when compared with other vegetable oils.
• Jojoba Carrier Oil is known to moisturize skin and can be used to treat eczema, acne and many other skin conditions.
• The oil prevents clogging skin pores and promotes skin health.
• Due to the presence of vitamin E, the oil has excellent antioxidant properties. It enhances skin’s capillary walls and also boosts skin’s elasticity. All these helps to delay aging signs on the skin.
• The use of Jojoba Carrier Oil should be avoided during pregnancy. < br>• The oil may cause allergic reactions in people who are allergic to jojoba. So, such people should avoid using it.
• Always keep the oil bottle away from the reach of kids and pets.
Botanical Name : Simmondsiachinensis
CAS# : 61789-91- 1
Color & Odor : Golden to brownish yellow liquid & Pleasant, soft odor
F.E.M.A. # : N/A
Methods of Extraction : Cold pressed
Constituents : Gadoleic Acid
Solubility : Insoluble in water
Specific Gravity : 0.863-0.873
Flash Point : 250 °F
Optical Rotation : N/A
Major Constituents : Gadoleic Acid