Hemp is an herbaceous annual plant. It belongs to the family Cannabaceae. This flowering plant is unisexual in nature. It bears seeds that are used to extract oil and can be used as carrier oil for many essential oils.
• Hemp Seed Carrier Oil is known to support heart health and controls hormone level.
• The oil provides relief from joint pain and inflammation from rheumatism and arthritis.
• It treats many skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and acne.
• Hemp Seed Carrier Oil helps in weight loss.
• Hemp Seed (virgin)Carrier Oil is used to dilute many essential oils that can be applied on the skin directly. However, it is strongly recommended to perform a skin patch test before applying on anywhere on the body.
• When ingested in small quantity, the oil is considered to be safe. For this, always buy pure and best quality Hemp Seed Carrier Oil. However, consulting to the doctor before using the oil is always advisable.
• Never use this oil for frying edibles.
Botanical Name : Cannabis Sativa
CAS# : 84625-34-3
Color & Odor : Clear and colorless & Little flavor odor
F.E.M.A. # : N/A
Methods of Extraction : Cold pressed
Constituents : Linoleic Acid
Solubility : Insoluble in water
Specific Gravity : 0.8480 @ 20 °C
Flash Point : 210 °F
Optical Rotation : N/A
Major Constituents : Linoleic Acid