Scientifically known as Daniella olivera, Copal Resin is a resin or Gum , which is native to Kenya and India. The evergreen resins are crystal forms from 2 mm to 4 mm . From ancient period, it is used in multiple purpose of cosmetics and many other uses.
Overview of Copal Resin Essential Oil
The botanical name of Copal Resin is Daniellia olivera. The plant is indigenous to Kenya and known for its mellow strong aroma. Thus, it is used for making finest creations of perfumes. Immature resin of Bursera tree is the largest source of Copal resin essential oil.
Benefits of Copal Resin Essential Oil
• People with high blood pressure can use Copal resin essential oil to lower the level as it contains hypotensive quality.
• Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is used for treating rashes, allergies and burns.
• Certain cancers like Skin cancer and stomach cancer can be treated with Copal Resin essential oil.
• It is very beneficial for a glowing skin as it reduces acne, stretch marks, sagging skin and varicose veins.
• Severe pains like arthritis, gout, headaches, cramp, Fibromyalgia and joint pain can be treated with Copal resin essential oil.
Blends well with
Copal resin essential oil goes well with Frankincence, Lemon, Rose Otto, Jasmine, Grapefruit, Vanilla , Tuberose and Ylang Ylang.
Copal Resin Essential Oil is very safe when taken orally. However, after increasing doses it will lead to stomach irritation, ache and might also cause food poison. In least condition, people might experience allergies as well.