Popularly known as Cade Juniper, Prickly Juniper or Sharp Cedar, Juniperus Oxycedrus is native to Spain. The plant requires rocky areas to grow and bears berry like fruit that requires 18 months to mature.
Overview of Cade Essential Oil:
Cade essential oil is prepared from steam distillation by crude extraction of woods. The extract requires 20 days to get matured for separating top layer of essential oil. Purest form of Cade essential oil is dark orange in color.
Benefits of Cade Essential Oil:
• Dermatological cancers, eczema, psoriasis, skin eruptions, parasitic and fungal infections can be treated with Cade essential oil.
• It has noticeable results of preventing excessive hair fall and other scalp problems.
• Due to its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial qualities, it prevents the body from any harmful toxin.
• Adding 2 drops of Cade essential oil in diffuser, room freshener and aromatic candles can boost mental and spiritual health.
• It can be used in extreme body pain, tooth ache, snake bites, joint pain and muscle sprain.
Blends well with:
Cade (Rectified) goes well with Thyme, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Rosemary,Origanum, Labdanum.
Cade essential oil should not be given to children as it may result in severe disorders. It should never be ingested as it can lead kidney, stomach and liver irritation. Also, pregnant women should ignore Cade essential oil as it may abort the fetus.
Botanical Name : Juniperus oxycedrus
CAS# : 2232798
Color & Odor : Dark orange liquid & Smoky, phenolic odor.
F.E.M.A. # : 2108
Methods of Extraction : Steam Distillation
Constituents : a-Cedrene, d-Cadinene.
Solubility : Soluble in alcohol & water
Specific Gravity : 0.980-1.040
Flash Point : 230 °F
Optical Rotation : -4 To +4o (+2)
Major Constituents : a-Cedrene, d-Cadinene.
There are no reviews yet.