Brief History of Mustard Carrier Oil:
For ages, mustard carrier oil has been used for Indian head massage and treating various skin disorders. The oil has warm effect which helps in loosening the stiffed muscles. It has ancient ayurveda tracks which believe that it was grown in the Indian Subcontinent around 300 BCE.
Uses of Mustard Carrier Oil:
• The oil is used in cooking a wide variety of delicious delicacies as the oil specifically adds to the taste of dishes
• In addition to its use in cooking, Mustard Carrier Oil is also used in producing various Ayurvedic Medicines.
• It also helps in preventing the growth of cancerous cells in the body thereby keeping the body at the healthier side.
• Mustard Carrier Oil helps in keeping check on the glucose level in the body and is therefore is a great cure for diabetics patients.
General Precautionary Measures!
• The oil should only be stored in dry and cool condition in a place where the temperature is below 20c.
• The bottle of the Bitter Gourd carrier oil should be tightly sealed and should be kept in a way that it is protected from light and source of fire.
ABotanical Name : Momordica Charantia
CAS# : NA
Color & Odor : Pleasant odor
F.E.M.A. # : NA
Methods of Extraction : Cold pressed
Constituents : linolenic acid
Solubility : Insoluble in water
Specific Gravity : 0.87
Flash Point : NA
Optical Rotation : NA
Major Constituents : linolenic acid