Leaves of the plant are fleshy, thick and green in colour and sometimes are also grey green. The corners of the leaves have small teeth like structures and have saw-like look. The arbuscular mycorrhiza formation in Aloe Vera makes this plant specifically suitable for absorbing nutrients and minerals from the soil.
• Aloe Vera gel is a very good moisturizer for skin.
• It effectively treats sunburns, and all other types of burns.
• Aloe Vera helps in the treatment of various types of skin ailments including herpes out breaks and psoriasis
• Using it before going out in Sun or wind will protect the skin from damaging.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It should not be used as a substitute of Sunscreen.
• Aloe Vera sap should not be taken for internal use.
• While you are applying it topically, it should be kept away from eyes and mouth.
• It should not be applied on open wounds.
Botanical Name : Aloe barbadensis
CAS# : 85507-69-3
Color & Odor : characteristic odor & Clear color
F.E.M.A. # : 2047
Methods of Extraction : Cold Pressed
Constituents : 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Solubility : Soluble in water
Specific Gravity : 0.889 – 0.902
Flash Point : 165°C
Optical Rotation : NA
Major Constituents : 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel